WE KNOW THAT THE DAYS LEADING UP TO YOUR TRIP CAN BE HETIC. TO INSURE THAT YOUR PICK-UP GOES SMOOTHLY, WE HAVE HIGHLIGHTED THESE IMPORTANT ITEMS THAT CAUSE MOST DEPARTURE DELAYS.
ALL RVS ARE RENTED BY THE NIGHT, WITH A 3 NIGHT MINIMUM. ALL RENTALS ARE DUE BACK BY NOON FOLLOWING THE LAST NIGHTS RENTAL. IF RETURNED LATER THAN NOON YOU ARE CHARGED AN ADDITIONAL NIGHT.
THANK YOU AND WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO PUTTING YOU ON THE ROAD TO YOUR ADVENTURE.
1) IT IS VITAL THAT ALL AUTHORIZED DRIVERS ARE HERE TO SIGN THE PAPERWORK. IF YOU ARE NOT LISTED AS AN AUTHORIZED DRIVER AND YOU GET IN A WRECK YOU MAY BE LIABLE. OUR POLICY RESTRICTS US FROM RELEASING YOUR TRAILER TO SOME ONE OTHER THAN YOU.
2) MAKE SURE YOU HAVE WITH YOU:
DRIVERS LICENSE, CREDIT CARD IN YOUR NAME ONLY, DEPOSITS REQUIRED, INSURANCE INFORMATION.
3) PROPER BALL HITCH AND WIRING.
4) REMEMBER, YOUR DEPARTURE WILL TAKE 30 - 60 MINUTES IN ORDER TO SIGN PAPERS, PERFORM THE COMPREHENSIVE INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR ORIENTATION AND FAMILIARIZATION WALK THROUGH THAT WILL INSTRUCT YOU ON THE SAFE USE OF THE RV.
5) OTHERS MAY BE SCHEDULE NEAR THE SAME TIME, SO YOU NEED TO BE READY ON YOUR END. STOCKING THE TRAILER IS TO BE DONE ON YOUR TIME.
6) You must be present upon delivery of the RV, so that we may place it exactly where you want it. There may be additional labor costs if we have to move it and reset it. If you are late arriving and we have to wait for you to arrive we do charge a standby fee of $25 per hour. So please keep in mind your traveling time as well as time zone changes.
7) All monies are paid in full and instructions are given at the time the RV is set up. That is why it is important to be on time. We may have other deliveries or pick ups scheduled that same day and it is not fair if others are detained as well.
8) If the RV cannot be set up in your desired location due to length and /or width restrictions or other common hinderences such as too small of an area, fencing, buildings in the way, road variances, unsafe drop offs, vehicles that cannot be moved etc.... you will be instructed of a safer area by our tech. But remember that a secondary location may not let you use your 30 amp utilities. ( You MUST have 30 amp service to run the air conditioner and the microwave.)
NOTE: If you the renter refuse the unit for any reason you will still be liable for the rental agreement and you will be asked to pay the charges in full at that time. Your signed reservation form also gives us the right to bill your credit card in such an event. You have wiilingly booked the RV for a designated period and therefore it cannot be rented in such a case where you the proposed renter have declined possession.
We do not release or check back in rentals before 8:00 am or after 5:00 pm
The latest delivery or pick up time is 4:00 pm
If you are staying at a state park, campground and/or an RV park please find out what time you can actually get in your space and what time you must check out. ( because if you want a delivery at 10:00 am but can't get into your space until noon then you may be charged standby time)
Phone 505-334-1800 fax 505-334-1475